Thursday, May 27, 2010

Indy 500 - SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!!!



Although keeping track of the festivities and ongoing is much harder from the North Star state than it was from the Crossroads of America, the Indy 500 is just a few days away. Did I mention I once met Ludacris in the VIP at the Indy 500? But I digress (as I so often do).



Helio is on pole along with most of the usual suspects, but keep an eye on Tags (starting 5th)and the impressive new FAZZT team and Graham Rahal starting 7th for his Dad's team that didn't even have a car ready until about 2 weeks ago. Both are great stories and hopefully one of them will keep the Capatin's drivers and the Target Chippy guys from drinking the milk come Sunday. If you are one of the 6 people that reads this blog then you probably already know that there will be kegs, cornhole, bbq and racing in HD at my place on Sunday. If you show up you better know the words to "Back Home Again in Indiana" or I will sick Jim Nabors on you (video below should help).



To see how far this great race has fallen, read this series of articles from ESPN writer Ed Hinton and curse Tony George's name with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment